DO YOU HAVE LESS-THAN-PERFECT TEETH?
Holident now provides a contemporary and comprehensive service in the field of orthodontics with its expanding expert staff. If you need any information about orthodontics - from braces to Invisalign aligners - why not make an appointment with our specialist Dr Selin Kosar?
(an underbite or overbite), there are a variety of treatments that can help straighten teeth, including braces and retainers.
The dentist or orthodontist you choose will ask questions about your health, conduct a clinical exam, take a digital scan of your teeth, take photos of your face and teeth, and order X-rays of the mouth and head. An appropriate treatment plan is made based on analysis of the gathered information.
If braces are indeed the solution for you, our orthodontist will prescribe an appliance specific for your needs. The braces may consist of bands, wires, and other fixed or removable corrective appliances. No one method works for everyone.
Book a free consultation to find out more about your specific treatment.
Additional dental treatments (such as fillings, root canal treatment etc). that must be done effects on the total price.
If your teeth are healthy but a little crooked it can affect your smile or even your confidence. Braces may not be a happy thought but, if you yearn for your natural smile back, modern Invisalign is the answer. These custom-made, transparent plaques are an alternative to the old-fashioned metal ones. They are virtually invisible and are easily fitted and removed. Your orthodontic treatment could be completed discreetly without anyone noticing. Why not contact us for more information or to arrange a free consultation?
You can book a free consultation at the Holident Dental Hospital via email, WhatsApp or through our Instagram or Facebook accounts. After your initial examination, we would make an appointment for your oral scans which are then sent to the central Invisalign laboratory in the USA. Invisalign technicians can then travel to the Holident Dental Hospital in Fethiye to carry out your treatment within a month. However, if necessary, treatment can be also be arranged to a date to suit the patient. We would anticipate each patient requiring a minimum appointments under the supervision
of Dr.Selin Kosar.
PRICE: £2000-£4000 (Costs change due to situation of teeth)
Additional dental treatments (such as fillings, root canal treatment etc). that must be done effects on the total price.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN ANYONE HAVE INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
Invisalign treatment is suitable for both children and adults but we would always recommend treatment only after an examination by your doctor. Both moderate and slight misalignment can be corrected by using the transparent Invisalign braces.
HOW ARE MISALIGNED TEETH CORRECTED WITHOUT USING METAL BRACES?
The transparent Invisalign braces are designed specifically for each patient’s requirements. Each set can create as much as 0.25mm of movement in the tooth. They are usually worn for a week before being readjusted.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE HOW MY TEETH WILL LOOK WHEN TREATMENT IS COMPLETED?
Sure! Computer technology allows us to show you a 3D image of what your teeth will look like once your Invisalign treatment is complete.
IS THERE A PAIN INVOLVED IN INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
It is normal to feel a little discomfort when the braces are first inserted as the dentist needs to be sure there is the latitude available for correction. But don't worry! Any pain will soon dissipate as your teeth adapt to the braces over time.
DO YOU NEED TO REMOVE INVISIBLE BRACES WHEN EATING OR DRINKING?
We would recommend you remove your Invisalign braces if you are consuming a hot drink like tea or coffee. Otherwise, there’s no need.
HOW DOES THE 3D DESIGN TECHNOLOGY WORK?
The 3D Invisalign technology allows us to do an oral scan without taking measurements and to use that to design your new smile. Being able to see a 3D image of how your teeth will look when treatment is complete can reduce the time taken to achieve your perfect smile and even allows you to have a say in how it will look.
HOW DO I START MY TREATMENT?
You can make an initial appointment at the Holident Dental Hospital via email, WhatsApp or through our Instagram or Facebook accounts. After your initial examination, we would make an appointment for your oral scans which are then sent to the central Invisalign laboratory in the USA.
Invisalign technicians can then travel to the Holident Dental Hospital in Fethiye to carry out your treatment within a month. However, if necessary, treatment can be also be arranged to a date to suit the patient. We would anticipate each patient requiring a minimum of three appointments under the supervision of their doctor.
A SUMMARY OF HOLIDENT
15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Holident in Fethiye to provide best dental treatments available for over 15 years of experience. We would like to assure our customers that a qualified dental surgeon and not a general dental practitioner will carry out our implant procedures; indeed, all our treatment is completed by specialist dentists and not by general dental practitioners or hygienists.
We provide the best possible service and the latest dental treatments in Fethiye. You can find any of dental needs in Holident Fethiye such as; Implants, crowns, veneers, root canal treatment, laser whitening, aesthetic fillings, sedatiın dentistry, orthodontics (braces and invisalign treatments).
EXPANDED EXPERT TEAM
- After leaving university in 2002, Dt Çagatay Aras started his professional career at the local state hospital in Fethiye. After a few years gaining experience, he opened his own clinic in 2004 and served an increasing number of patients – particularly those coming from abroad. Holident is founded at 2014 with the participation of his friend Dr.Tonguc Kavasoglu (from Marmara University.) Dt.Cagatay Aras has achieved over 5000+ patients who had cosmetic treatments such as crowns, veneers, dental bridges, implant supported crowns, aesthetic fillings. He never stop searching the best for his profession. He joined to master programme of Digital Dentistyin Siena University / Italy at 2019. Dt.Cagatay Aras is leading the digital dentistry which brings the best and fastest results for veneers, crowns and other cosmetic treatments.
- Dr Tonguç Kavasoglu attended the New York and Virginia Commonwealth exchange programme where he continued his studies and also studied periodontology in Turkey, receiving his doctorate in 2009. He is still a member of European Association of Osteointegration, the European Federation of Periodontology and the Nobel Biocare Academy. After five years of practical experience, he moved to Fethiye, and joined his university friend Çagatay at Holident in 2014. He has a huge experience of implant operations with over 2000 implant operations in Holident. All-on-4, teeth in a day and dentistry under sedation are his personel interest about his profession.
- Patients requiring root canal work are in the safe hands or Dr.Dt. Irmak Eroglu. She has graduated Istanbul University, Faculty of Dentistry and joined to Holident Team after working the most popular dental hospitals in Istanbul. “Saving the natural tooth” is our priority and so we are more than happy to work with an endodontist to serve the best for root canal treatments.
- After his graduation from Ege University in İzmir, Dt Olcay Çelik worked in private clinics in Switzerland, Çanakkale and Fethiye but now brings his extensive experience to the Holident team. He is also fluent in both English and German. He is in charge of crowns, veneers, dental bridges or implant supported crowns.
- Dr Dt Selin Kaya heads our orthodontics team offering advice on braces and Invisalign options. She is known with her fast results and called as a shining star at invisalign treatments. Invisalign treatment is suitable for both children and adults. Both moderate and slight misalignment can be corrected by using the transparent Invisalign braces. Why not to book a free consultation, If you are looking for invisalign aligners.
- Erhan Kaya is also a graduate from Marmara University Faculty of Dentistry and specialises in cosmetic dentistry. He moved to Fethiye after working for over 20 years in Istanbul –Impladent Dental Hospital. If you are looking for bonding, or aesthetic white fillings you will be in safe hands.
We provide best dental technologies in Holident:
- Treatment units: KaVo ESTETICA™ E80 and Dentsply Sirona C4 which offers simple operation, integrated solutions, smooth workflow, and automated hygiene—encompassed within a unique ergonomic suspended chair.
-Imaging Solutions: The KaVo OP 3D Award winning innovations for panoramic, cephalometric and 3D imaging. Viruo Vivo is created for dental professionals who want to benefit from the advantages of digital dentistry.
-Implant Systems: Straumann® the world’s leading brands for confidence in implantology and beyond creating innovative technologies. You can find best implant brands of the world in Holident Dental Hospital.
Nucleoss which is Turkey’s first manufacturer of dental Implants and today reaching 33 countries and FDA approved dental implants company. Holident recommends Nucleoss implants as an cost effective alternative and happy with the results over 300+ implants.
-Laser Whitening Technologies: The brand of the gel and the laser machine should be asked in advance by the patient. Holident uses Beyond Laser Whitening Gel and it’s latest equipment; POLUS ADVANCED. BEYOND has been awarded the best whitening brand for 9th years in a row.
Since we were established in 2002, the Holident philosophy has been to keep up to date on current technologies and techniques so we can be sure to offer our patients the best possible service. As a result we have attended seminars, exhibitions, conferences and training sessions all over the globe; we are indebted to a long list of pioneers and ground-breaking experts who have helped us be the best we can be. However, now it’s our turn and 2020 is the year that we share 15 years of experience through the Holident Academy.
BEST PRODUCTS & AFFORABLE PRICING & GUARANTEED TREATMENT
You may have seen some dentists offering cheaper implants. However, what may not be made clear is that the cost of the bone graft, abutment or crowns may be higher so the total ends up being much the same. At the Holident Dental Hospital, there are no hidden costs; we promise every patient a clear treatment plan with a firm commitment on what they will pay.
FREE CHECK-UP & GUARANTEE FOR FIVE YEARS
- Our guarantee starts from the treatment day and remains valid for five years.
- The guarantee we offer is dependent on the patient having paid the full amount for their treatment.
- Two records of treatment, including photos and X-rays, will be made for each patient – one for the client and one for retention at the Holident Dental Hospital.
Please note our guarantee may no longer be valid in the following circumstances:
- If the patient does not return to Holident Dental Hospital for a routine check-up at least once in a year during the guarantee period or does not undergo a routine check-up including an X-ray once in a year in his/her country of residence. Written proof, such as an invoice or a letter from your local dentist, is required.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentists' instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally receding.
- In the event of accidental damage (i.e. dropping the denture).
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- If the patient suffers from an illness which affects dental health (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, or chemotherapy).
- If a dentist in the patient’s home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment on dental work received at Holident Dental Hospital without our prior consent.
We are easy to find on the west side of the centre of Fethiye, overlooking the marina at the corner of the Paspatur (Old Town). If you have no idea about Fethiye, you will be surprised with the options you would have. Ölüdeniz (Blue Lagoon), Gocek islands, Karmylassos, Amintas King Tombs are just a few location that must be visited. If you need assistance about the travel options please inform our patient relations team.