Clinical research shows that good dental health also plays a major role in your overall medical health.
A great smile and nice teeth not only boost your self-esteem and confidence but also allow you to eat all the types of food our bodies need to stay healthy.
There are both fixed and moveable options to help restore your dental health; the aesthetic appearance of your new teeth, the time taken and costs involved are outlined below. However, if you would prefer to discuss your treatment face-to-face with one of our dentists, why not book a video call?
Bridges are used where it is not possible or necessary to use an implant.
Bridges are usually an option to consider if it’s not practical or necessary to use an implant. They can still restore a natural-looking smile, boost confidence and self-esteem and improve the patient’s clarity of speech and ability to chew.
Adjacent teeth are usually filed first before the bridge is applied over the top and then sealed with dental cement.
An implant is used as a replacement for the missing root of the tooth and is inserted into the jawbone to act as a support for a crown; this gives the appearance of a tooth being present.
Dental implants are beneficial for many reasons; not only do they restore your smile, they can help improve speech and oral hygiene as well as making it easier to chew, boosting the patient’s confidence.
Conventional implants which are usually used when the patient has just one missing tooth.
Partial implants, which are usually considered when the patient is missing more than one tooth.
Immediate implants, also known as “teeth in a day”, which can be considered if the patient has sufficient
primary bone contact and primary stability; the required quantity and quality of bone at the implant site; and the dentist can be confident of the correct pace of bone formation around the implant.
A Natural Look & Longer Usage
Partial dentures can be fitted using metal hooks if required, offering the patient a natural smile. Modern dentures are both tougher and designed to last longer.
Just like natural teeth, dentures require routine care and maintenance. However, modern technology means they can be made from bacteria-resistant material, which reduces bacterial adhesion and reduces the risk of complications sometimes associated with free monomers.
Aesthetics & Function
Modern dentures can restore your smile and be an effective replacement for natural teeth, helping the patient enjoy not only all types of food but also clarity of speech.
Between five days to a week. Costs range between £135 for metal-based porcelain and £195 for zircon-based porcelain. Please note any additional treatment required will affect the overall cost.
DAY 1: Placement of the titanium screw.
DAY 7: Removal of the stitches.
DAY 90 (at least*): Crown replacement.
*We will always aim to finish the treatment over three months. In some cases - and depending on your own personal circumstances - the dentist may recommend a longer course of treatment, perhaps lasting up to a year.
However, you will never leave the clinic without teeth. Temporary dentures will be fitted to restore aesthetics and function.
The same process is used as in conventional implant treatment.
FIVE YEARS‘ FREE MAINTENANCE
Starting from £450 / Per tooth
Abutment + Implant Supported Crown: Starting from - £145 / Per tooth
Between five to seven days, with costs ranging from £135 for metal-based porcelain to £195 for zircon.based porcelain.
Frequently Asked Questions
"How soon can we fix an implant?"
Patients – and, increasingly, dentists - are demanding shorter treatment times and it’s becoming common to see advertisements for "teeth in a day". In the case of patients who may not have lost a tooth, the idea of being without a "permanent" solution can be psychologically challenging - but don’t worry. You will never leave the Holident Dental Hospital without fully-functioning temporary teeth.
"Waiting three months or more? You're kidding me, right Doc?"
Certainly, shortened treatment times can sound attractive but, as dental professionals, if we’re considering osseointegrated implants as the best treatment to replace a single missing tooth, we need a good understanding of all the factors which may influence just how soon we can insert that implant. We will only ever offer treatment times which deliver the very best possible outcome for our patients.
"How long does a dental bridge last?"
It depends on the type of bridge, the quality of the procedure and how your body reacts and adapts to the replacements. Generally speaking, a dental bridge can last from five to 15 years.
"Bridges or Implants?"
In the case of a missing tooth, dental implants enhance appearance and functionality and, in our view, implants are always that one step ahead of a bridge. However, factors influencing which procedure is best for the patient include the amount of remaining bone, the condition of the gum tissue and the level of lip and cheek support. Whatever we recommend, our patients can rest assured our dentists will only suggest the very best solution for them.
"Is it painful?"
Most of our patients find implant surgery very easy to tolerate. Bone does not have the ability to cause pain since there are no nerves. Discomfort is minimal and procedures are carried out under local anesthetic.
"How long do implants last?"
With proper dental care and good oral hygiene, a dental implant can actually last a lifetime.
"How can a missing tooth effect my appearance?"
As well as the gap in your smile, a missing tooth means losing stimulation of the bone when chewing. This not only has a detrimental effect on your dental health but missing teeth can also result in a loss of bone density which causes facial disfigurement and can make you appear older than you are.
What treatment methods are used the replace missing teeth?
Gingival problems, untreated tooth decay, root canal treatments, traumatized teeth and some chronic medical conditions can result in tooth loss. Prosthetic treatments available to replace them fall into two categories: mobile and fixed.
The latter includes an implant-supported option. However, total prostheses – better known as palate prostheses – can also be applied, depending on the condition of the patient's alveolar crest. While a total prosthesis applied to the upper jaw produces a vacuum from the palate dome, a tongue-based prosthesis applied on the lower jaw can cause problems.
In cases where the patient has not already suffered a significant bone loss, an implant may be required. This may mean a minimum of two implants being inserted on the lower and upper jaw, although there may be more if the issues are more severe. Metal-supported or zirconium-supported porcelain bridges are applied over the implant. It usually takes a couple of months for osteointegration of the implants to take place, with an additional porcelain layer added after that.
When is implant treatment appropriate?
An implant can usually be offered to anyone with missing teeth aged 18 or over. Women's jaw development happens more quickly than men’s but bone resorption is a risk for anyone who puts off a tooth extraction for a long time.
The condition of the bone at an implant location is important but patients with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure or heart disease or who take regular medication should also consult their doctor first.
What are “immediate load” implants?
In dentistry, inserting implants after an extraction is known as an “immediate load”. There are certain criteria which have to be met to avoid the risk of infection and there needs to be sufficient bone in the area of the extraction. However, immediate implants are generally faster and more comfortable as long as the procedure is performed by a specialist dental surgeon.
Is implant treatment painful?
We lose teeth for lots of reasons but modern techniques allow us to replace them with titanium-based dental pieces inserted into the jawbone, which are known as implants.
The amazing results restore all the aesthetic benefits of the missing teeth, including proper chewing function and the restoration of the patient’s smile.
Before an implant is installed, bone measurements and positioning are assessed using 3D technology, which can be applied whether a single tooth of multiple teeth are being replaced. Often, only local anesthetic is necessary to ensure the procedure is painless, with many of our patients indicating they felt much less discomfort than they were anticipating. It’s important to remember there are no nerves in bone so, although inserting a screw may sound daunting, it’s not as traumatic as many expect. However, for those patients who suffer from acute anxiety, we can offer a general anesthetic which will be performed by an expert member of our team. If the bone condition is sufficient and there is no infection around the loose tooth, the application of an implant can take just ten to 15 minutes. However, the speed of recovery is dependent on the patient following the dentist’s instructions and recommendations diligently.
A SUMMARY OF HOLIDENT
15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Holident in Fethiye to provide best dental treatments available for over 15 years of experience. We would like to assure our customers that a qualified dental surgeon and not a general dental practitioner will carry out our implant procedures; indeed, all our treatment is completed by specialist dentists and not by general dental practitioners or hygienists.
We provide the best possible service and the latest dental treatments in Fethiye. You can find any of dental needs in Holident Fethiye such as; Implants, crowns, veneers, root canal treatment, laser whitening, aesthetic fillings, sedatiın dentistry, orthodontics (braces and invisalign treatments).
EXPANDED EXPERT TEAM
- After leaving university in 2002, Dt Çagatay Aras started his professional career at the local state hospital in Fethiye. After a few years gaining experience, he opened his own clinic in 2004 and served an increasing number of patients – particularly those coming from abroad. Holident is founded at 2014 with the participation of his friend Dr.Tonguc Kavasoglu (from Marmara University.) Dt.Cagatay Aras has achieved over 5000+ patients who had cosmetic treatments such as crowns, veneers, dental bridges, implant supported crowns, aesthetic fillings. He never stop searching the best for his profession. He joined to master programme of Digital Dentistyin Siena University / Italy at 2019. Dt.Cagatay Aras is leading the digital dentistry which brings the best and fastest results for veneers, crowns and other cosmetic treatments.
- Dr Tonguç Kavasoglu attended the New York and Virginia Commonwealth exchange programme where he continued his studies and also studied periodontology in Turkey, receiving his doctorate in 2009. He is still a member of European Association of Osteointegration, the European Federation of Periodontology and the Nobel Biocare Academy. After five years of practical experience, he moved to Fethiye, and joined his university friend Çagatay at Holident in 2014. He has a huge experience of implant operations with over 2000 implant operations in Holident. All-on-4, teeth in a day and dentistry under sedation are his personel interest about his profession.
- Patients requiring root canal work are in the safe hands or Dr.Dt. Irmak Eroglu. She has graduated Istanbul University, Faculty of Dentistry and joined to Holident Team after working the most popular dental hospitals in Istanbul. “Saving the natural tooth” is our priority and so we are more than happy to work with an endodontist to serve the best for root canal treatments.
- After his graduation from Ege University in İzmir, Dt Olcay Çelik worked in private clinics in Switzerland, Çanakkale and Fethiye but now brings his extensive experience to the Holident team. He is also fluent in both English and German. He is in charge of crowns, veneers, dental bridges or implant supported crowns.
- Dr Dt Selin Kaya heads our orthodontics team offering advice on braces and Invisalign options. She is known with her fast results and called as a shining star at invisalign treatments. Invisalign treatment is suitable for both children and adults. Both moderate and slight misalignment can be corrected by using the transparent Invisalign braces. Why not to book a free consultation, If you are looking for invisalign aligners.
- Erhan Kaya is also a graduate from Marmara University Faculty of Dentistry and specialises in cosmetic dentistry. He moved to Fethiye after working for over 20 years in Istanbul –Impladent Dental Hospital. If you are looking for bonding, or aesthetic white fillings you will be in safe hands.
We provide best dental technologies in Holident:
- Treatment units: KaVo ESTETICA™ E80 and Dentsply Sirona C4 which offers simple operation, integrated solutions, smooth workflow, and automated hygiene—encompassed within a unique ergonomic suspended chair.
-Imaging Solutions: The KaVo OP 3D Award winning innovations for panoramic, cephalometric and 3D imaging. Viruo Vivo is created for dental professionals who want to benefit from the advantages of digital dentistry.
-Implant Systems: Straumann® the world’s leading brands for confidence in implantology and beyond creating innovative technologies. You can find best implant brands of the world in Holident Dental Hospital.
Nucleoss which is Turkey’s first manufacturer of dental Implants and today reaching 33 countries and FDA approved dental implants company. Holident recommends Nucleoss implants as an cost effective alternative and happy with the results over 300+ implants.
-Laser Whitening Technologies: The brand of the gel and the laser machine should be asked in advance by the patient. Holident uses Beyond Laser Whitening Gel and it’s latest equipment; POLUS ADVANCED. BEYOND has been awarded the best whitening brand for 9th years in a row.
Since we were established in 2002, the Holident philosophy has been to keep up to date on current technologies and techniques so we can be sure to offer our patients the best possible service. As a result we have attended seminars, exhibitions, conferences and training sessions all over the globe; we are indebted to a long list of pioneers and ground-breaking experts who have helped us be the best we can be. However, now it’s our turn and 2020 is the year that we share 15 years of experience through the Holident Academy.
BEST PRODUCTS & AFFORABLE PRICING & GUARANTEED TREATMENT
You may have seen some dentists offering cheaper implants. However, what may not be made clear is that the cost of the bone graft, abutment or crowns may be higher so the total ends up being much the same. At the Holident Dental Hospital, there are no hidden costs; we promise every patient a clear treatment plan with a firm commitment on what they will pay.
FREE CHECK-UP & GUARANTEE FOR FIVE YEARS
- Our guarantee starts from the treatment day and remains valid for five years.
- The guarantee we offer is dependent on the patient having paid the full amount for their treatment.
- Two records of treatment, including photos and X-rays, will be made for each patient – one for the client and one for retention at the Holident Dental Hospital.
Please note our guarantee may no longer be valid in the following circumstances:
- If the patient does not return to Holident Dental Hospital for a routine check-up at least once in a year during the guarantee period or does not undergo a routine check-up including an X-ray once in a year in his/her country of residence. Written proof, such as an invoice or a letter from your local dentist, is required.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentists' instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally receding.
- In the event of accidental damage (i.e. dropping the denture).
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- If the patient suffers from an illness which affects dental health (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, or chemotherapy).
- If a dentist in the patient’s home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment on dental work received at Holident Dental Hospital without our prior consent.
We are easy to find on the west side of the centre of Fethiye, overlooking the marina at the corner of the Paspatur (Old Town). If you have no idea about Fethiye, you will be surprised with the options you would have. Ölüdeniz (Blue Lagoon), Gocek islands, Karmylassos, Amintas King Tombs are just a few location that must be visited. If you need assistance about the travel options please inform our patient relations team.