DO YOU HAVE LESS-THAN-PERFECT TEETH?
Studies show the correct dental treatment can have a positive impact on your quality of life. Dentures or implants can give you back your smile, improve your ability to chew and the clarity of your speech.
The correct treatment will depend on the patient’s existing bone, gum tissue, lip and cheek support.
FIXED DENTURES OVER IMPLANTS
The main advantages of modern dentures are:
Natural Look & Longer Usage: Modern materials make dentures stronger, fit better and look better for longer.
Hygiene: Dentures require routine maintenance just like natural teeth. However, modern technology means they can be made from bacteria-resistant material, which reduces bacterial adhesion and reduces the risk of complications sometimes associated with free monomers.
Aesthetics & Function: Modern dentures can restore your smile and be an effective replacement for natural teeth, helping the patient enjoy not only all types of food but also clarity of speech.
Thanks to modern dentistry, this is a procedure which offers life-changing treatment in just a day. All-on-4 includes full-arch rehabilitation using either four implants or six if the patient’s mouth better suits them.
The treatment involves two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior.
You can have All-on-4 “teeth-in-a-day” treatment if you have:
- The required amount of primary bone contact/stability.
- The required quantity and quality of bone at the implant site.
- The correct bone formation around the implant.
98% of patients recommend the All-on-4® treatment concept*
Expense: The concept is less costly when compared with conventional implant treatment.
Rapid improvement in quality of life: A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery usually results in a rapid improvement in the patient’s confidence and therefore satisfaction with their treatment.
PRICE / PER TOOTH
£300 (Starting from)
Please note any additional treatment required will affect the overall cost.
First stage: One week plus a minimum of 90 days’ healing.
Second stage: Two weeks after 90 days of healing.
You wouldn't come to clinic everyday. Your dentist will follow the procedure with check-ups and short appointments.
A patient will never leave the Holident Dental Hospital without teeth. Temporary teeth will be fitted to restore aesthetics and function.
We also offer FREE MAINTAINANCE FOR FIVE YEARS.
PRICE: Why not request a face-to-face online Video Talk appointment to discuss All-on-4 treatment?
Please note any additional treatment required will affect the overall cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the success rate with All-on-4® dental implants?
Published studies show a 98.2% success rate using All-on-4® dental implants on the lower arch and a 97%-98% success rate using them on the upper arch.
Reasons why we would recommend All on 4™ implants?
1/ Comfort: The patient will often feel more comfortable and confident with fixed implants.
2/ There are anatomical restrictions: Less bone density could mean the dentist needs to opt for All on 4™ implants instead of individual ones.
3/ Time Efficient: All on 4 implants can be “loaded” immediately after an extraction.
4/ Cost Efficient: Fewer implants are used than in individual treatments.
Will my results look natural?
We take the shape of your face, skin tone, age and personality into consideration when creating your new permanent set of teeth to ensure they are consistent with your natural features. It is important they are the right size, shape, color and proportion and we use the latest design concepts to create your new smile.
From beginning to end, what should I expect with my All-on-4® dental implants procedure?
Each patient is different so can therefore expect different timelines, but a general guideline for the All-on-4® implant procedure is:
• Between one and two visits for an initial consultation and to prepare X-rays and impressions.
• A visit to place the implants and new teeth and to extract any teeth (if necessary).
• Post-op visits as required - usually two.
• One visit four months after installing the implants for new impressions for the permanent set of teeth.
• One visit six months after placing the implants to install your permanent set of teeth.
What are the types of dentures?
There are two types of dentures available; one is the fixed denture and the other is removable. Removable dentures are commonly used if a patient has lost multiple teeth whereas a fixed denture can be used to replace individual missing teeth.
What is waiting for me at the first consultation and upcoming process?
During your consultation, your dentist will discuss all aspects of the treatment such as aesthetics, function, comfort and longevity. At the end of the consultation, you will be informed about a time plan and given a firm price. However, if you have any queries, you can also fill in the form below.
"How soon can we fix an implant?"
Patients – and, increasingly, dentists - are demanding shorter treatment times and it’s becoming common to see advertisements for "teeth in a day". In the case of patients who may not have lost a tooth, the idea of being without a "permanent" solution can be psychologically challenging - but don’t worry. You will never leave the Holident Dental Hospital without fully-functioning temporary teeth.
"Waiting three months or more? You're kidding me, right Doc?"
Certainly, shortened treatment times can sound attractive but, as dental professionals, if we’re considering osseointegrated implants as the best treatment to replace a single missing tooth, we need a good understanding of all the factors which may influence just how soon we can insert that implant. We will only ever offer treatment times which deliver the very best possible outcome for our patients.
"How long does a dental bridge last?"
It depends on the type of bridge, the quality of the procedure and how your body reacts and adapts to the replacements. Generally speaking, a dental bridge can last from five to 15 years.
"Bridges or Implants?"
In the case of a missing tooth, dental implants enhance appearance and functionality and, in our view, implants are always that one step ahead of a bridge. However, factors influencing which procedure is best for the patient include the amount of remaining bone, the condition of the gum tissue and the level of lip and cheek support. Whatever we recommend, our patients can rest assured our dentists will only suggest the very best solution for them.
"Is it painful?"
Most of our patients find implant surgery very easy to tolerate. Bone does not have the ability to cause pain since there are no nerves. Discomfort is minimal and procedures are carried out under local anesthetic.
"How long do implants last?"
With proper dental care and good oral hygiene, a dental implant can actually last a lifetime.
"How can a missing tooth effect my appearance?"
As well as the gap in your smile, a missing tooth means losing stimulation of the bone when chewing. This not only has a detrimental effect on your dental health but missing teeth can also result in a loss of bone density which causes facial disfigurement and can make you appear older than you are.
A SUMMARY OF HOLIDENT
15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Holident in Fethiye to provide best dental treatments available for over 15 years of experience. We would like to assure our customers that a qualified dental surgeon and not a general dental practitioner will carry out our implant procedures; indeed, all our treatment is completed by specialist dentists and not by general dental practitioners or hygienists.
We provide the best possible service and the latest dental treatments in Fethiye. You can find any of dental needs in Holident Fethiye such as; Implants, crowns, veneers, root canal treatment, laser whitening, aesthetic fillings, sedatiın dentistry, orthodontics (braces and invisalign treatments).
EXPANDED EXPERT TEAM
- After leaving university in 2002, Dt Çagatay Aras started his professional career at the local state hospital in Fethiye. After a few years gaining experience, he opened his own clinic in 2004 and served an increasing number of patients – particularly those coming from abroad. Holident is founded at 2014 with the participation of his friend Dr.Tonguc Kavasoglu (from Marmara University.) Dt.Cagatay Aras has achieved over 5000+ patients who had cosmetic treatments such as crowns, veneers, dental bridges, implant supported crowns, aesthetic fillings. He never stop searching the best for his profession. He joined to master programme of Digital Dentistyin Siena University / Italy at 2019. Dt.Cagatay Aras is leading the digital dentistry which brings the best and fastest results for veneers, crowns and other cosmetic treatments.
- Dr Tonguç Kavasoglu attended the New York and Virginia Commonwealth exchange programme where he continued his studies and also studied periodontology in Turkey, receiving his doctorate in 2009. He is still a member of European Association of Osteointegration, the European Federation of Periodontology and the Nobel Biocare Academy. After five years of practical experience, he moved to Fethiye, and joined his university friend Çagatay at Holident in 2014. He has a huge experience of implant operations with over 2000 implant operations in Holident. All-on-4, teeth in a day and dentistry under sedation are his personel interest about his profession.
- Patients requiring root canal work are in the safe hands or Dr.Dt. Irmak Eroglu. She has graduated Istanbul University, Faculty of Dentistry and joined to Holident Team after working the most popular dental hospitals in Istanbul. “Saving the natural tooth” is our priority and so we are more than happy to work with an endodontist to serve the best for root canal treatments.
- After his graduation from Ege University in İzmir, Dt Olcay Çelik worked in private clinics in Switzerland, Çanakkale and Fethiye but now brings his extensive experience to the Holident team. He is also fluent in both English and German. He is in charge of crowns, veneers, dental bridges or implant supported crowns.
- Dr Dt Selin Kaya heads our orthodontics team offering advice on braces and Invisalign options. She is known with her fast results and called as a shining star at invisalign treatments. Invisalign treatment is suitable for both children and adults. Both moderate and slight misalignment can be corrected by using the transparent Invisalign braces. Why not to book a free consultation, If you are looking for invisalign aligners.
- Erhan Kaya is also a graduate from Marmara University Faculty of Dentistry and specialises in cosmetic dentistry. He moved to Fethiye after working for over 20 years in Istanbul –Impladent Dental Hospital. If you are looking for bonding, or aesthetic white fillings you will be in safe hands.
We provide best dental technologies in Holident:
- Treatment units: KaVo ESTETICA™ E80 and Dentsply Sirona C4 which offers simple operation, integrated solutions, smooth workflow, and automated hygiene—encompassed within a unique ergonomic suspended chair.
-Imaging Solutions: The KaVo OP 3D Award winning innovations for panoramic, cephalometric and 3D imaging. Viruo Vivo is created for dental professionals who want to benefit from the advantages of digital dentistry.
-Implant Systems: Straumann® the world’s leading brands for confidence in implantology and beyond creating innovative technologies. You can find best implant brands of the world in Holident Dental Hospital.
Nucleoss which is Turkey’s first manufacturer of dental Implants and today reaching 33 countries and FDA approved dental implants company. Holident recommends Nucleoss implants as an cost effective alternative and happy with the results over 300+ implants.
-Laser Whitening Technologies: The brand of the gel and the laser machine should be asked in advance by the patient. Holident uses Beyond Laser Whitening Gel and it’s latest equipment; POLUS ADVANCED. BEYOND has been awarded the best whitening brand for 9th years in a row.
Since we were established in 2002, the Holident philosophy has been to keep up to date on current technologies and techniques so we can be sure to offer our patients the best possible service. As a result we have attended seminars, exhibitions, conferences and training sessions all over the globe; we are indebted to a long list of pioneers and ground-breaking experts who have helped us be the best we can be. However, now it’s our turn and 2020 is the year that we share 15 years of experience through the Holident Academy.
BEST PRODUCTS & AFFORABLE PRICING & GUARANTEED TREATMENT
You may have seen some dentists offering cheaper implants. However, what may not be made clear is that the cost of the bone graft, abutment or crowns may be higher so the total ends up being much the same. At the Holident Dental Hospital, there are no hidden costs; we promise every patient a clear treatment plan with a firm commitment on what they will pay.
FREE CHECK-UP & GUARANTEE FOR FIVE YEARS
- Our guarantee starts from the treatment day and remains valid for five years.
- The guarantee we offer is dependent on the patient having paid the full amount for their treatment.
- Two records of treatment, including photos and X-rays, will be made for each patient – one for the client and one for retention at the Holident Dental Hospital.
Please note our guarantee may no longer be valid in the following circumstances:
- If the patient does not return to Holident Dental Hospital for a routine check-up at least once in a year during the guarantee period or does not undergo a routine check-up including an X-ray once in a year in his/her country of residence. Written proof, such as an invoice or a letter from your local dentist, is required.
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentists' instructions are not followed (for example not wearing dentures/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not kept and maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally receding.
- In the event of accidental damage (i.e. dropping the denture).
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- If the patient suffers from an illness which affects dental health (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, or chemotherapy).
- If a dentist in the patient’s home country has carried out any corrective or additional treatment on dental work received at Holident Dental Hospital without our prior consent.
We are easy to find on the west side of the centre of Fethiye, overlooking the marina at the corner of the Paspatur (Old Town). If you have no idea about Fethiye, you will be surprised with the options you would have. Ölüdeniz (Blue Lagoon), Gocek islands, Karmylassos, Amintas King Tombs are just a few location that must be visited. If you need assistance about the travel options please inform our patient relations team.